People seek tutoring for GAMSAT for many reasons. Are you an arts or humanities grad who is disadvantaged by a non-science background? Are you a science grad who is struggling with sections I and II, and possibly also III? Do you want someone to hold you accountable to your study plan so you can ace your coming GAMSAT?
Benefits over courses and textbooks:
- Save time and money – only spend money getting help on the topics you’re personally struggling with.
- Personalised – lessons, homework and resources tailored specifically to your strengths and weaknesses.
- Independent advice on how to prepare – I’m not trying to sell you a textbook I’ve written!
What I teach/coach…
- Organic Chemistry, standard Chemistry, Biology and Physics for GAMSAT Section III
- Quicker mental maths for GAMSAT Section III
- Essay writing guidance and feedback for GAMSAT Section II
- Strategy and preparation guidance for GAMSAT Section I
How does online tutoring work?
Online tutoring is becoming increasingly popular. It’s far more advanced and interactive than simply holding a piece of paper up to a screen (which is what many people imagine it is at first)!
It’s super convenient. Enjoy lessons from the comfort of your kitchen table, local cafe or bedroom desk… wherever you like! All you need is Skype and an internet connection.
In the lesson, we communicate via Skype, look at practice questions and use an online digital pen and paper to write out solutions and explain concepts – just as we would in person.
All notes made on the digital paper can be saved in a PDF file and sent to you.
My hours and rates…
**FREE 30 min advice call – regardless of whether you want to book lessons or not!**
My typical tutoring/coaching hours are Mon-Fri between 7-10pm Greenwich Mean Time.
- £40 / €45 / A$69 per hour
- £70 / €79 / A$121 for 2 hours back-to-back (12.5% SAVING)
- £340 / €383 / A$586 for 10 hours (15% SAVING)
Student discount: Full-time students are eligible for cheaper rates. Drop me a message so we can discuss your budget.
Face-to-face lessons: It is possible to arrange face-to-face sessions in London, UK. Rates can change depending on distance.